Setting up a custom incoming webhook
- In Microsoft Teams, choose More options (⋯) next to the channel name and then choose Connectors.
- Scroll through the list of Connectors to Incoming Webhook, and choose Add.
- Enter a name for the webhook, upload an image to associate with data from the webhook, and choose Create.
- Copy the webhook to the clipboard and save it. You'll need the webhook URL for sending information to Microsoft Teams.
- Choose Done.
Add URL to Katalon Studio
After installing the plugin from Katalon Store and reloading plugins in Katalon Studio (version 6.1.5 or above):
- Go to Project Setting > Plugins > Microsoft Teams.
- Paste the URL to Incoming Webhook field and click OK.
Execution results will be shown in Microsoft Teams after test cases has been run in Katalon Studio. Let's take a look at the below example: