Perfecto is a continuous testing platform that provides hassle-free access to thousands of browser, device and OS combinations for mobile and web app testing. The Perfecto Integration for Katalon allows you to execute web and mobile test scripts against devices or browsers in the Perfecto Cloud and analyze your test results from a unified dashboard.
Perfecto Plugin Provides:
- Automatically generate Custom Capabilities that allow remote driver to connect to Perfecto Cloud devices and automate web, mobile web and mobile native/hybrid apps.
- Ability to update Test name, Tags, Result Status, Failure reason, Reportium Assertions, Project name, Steps in Perfecto Smart Reporting.
- Ability to integrate Perfecto’s Smart Reporting CI Dashboard.
- Ability to run multiple Test cases, Test Suites and Test Suite Collection in parallel/ sequential.
Using the Plugin: Steps to create a custom Perfecto profile:
- Open Katalon Studio.
- Navigate to Project > Settings.
- Expand Plugins section in the left menu.
- Select Perfecto Integration.
- Enter mandatory fields highlighted with an asterisk
- Additional capabilities can be provided in Additional Capabilities field using ‘;’ as separator (E.g:- resolution=1024x768;location=US East;report.tags=smoke,regression)
- Click on “Generate Perfecto Custom Profile” button to generate the profile (If no profile is created please install the reportium-java.jar to resolve this, follow the steps below).
- Click on Ok and close the project settings.
- Each custom profile created based on unique Config Name field ( in the plugin settings) will be displayed under custom capabilities.
Important - Ensure you add this additional JAR to Katalon.
- Download the latest reportium-java.jar from here: https://repo1.perfectomobile.com/public/repositories/maven/com/perfecto/reporting-sdk/reportium-java/
- Go to Project > Settings, select External Libraries in the left pane, add the downloaded reportium-java.jar, click Apply, and then click OK to close the Settings form.