This plugin aims to create an integration between Katalon Studio and Sealights with the following capabilities:
- Produce the test suite consisting of all suggested test cases that should be run based on analytic results retrieved from Sealights.
- Instantly report the test results back to Sealights based on the selected build with the format compliant with Sealights's standard, which is being used for the analytic process.
How to use
1. Setup plugin configuration
- Using Sealights: Enable or disable Sealights Plugin.
- URL: Your Sealights URL to connect to Sealights server.
- Agent Token: Agent token generated from the Sealights server
- Lab ID: Unique ID for a set of test labs if multiple labs are running simultaneously.
- Test Stage: Name of the test stage.
- Build Session ID: Session ID of the created configuration.
- Session Timeout (seconds): Test session timeout (by default: 14400).
2. Create a dynamic test suite.
When you create a dynamic test suite, the plugin will get the excluded test cases from Sealights and generate a list of test cases to run.
3. Execute the created dynamic test suite with either one of two modes below:
- Inside Katalon Studio: It should only be used in testing mode with the testing environment. Do not run this in a real environment as it could impact the Sealights Test Analysis for the next run.
- In command-line mode
List of Sealights syntax
If you don't pass any parameters, the default value will be taken from within Katalon Studio => Project => Settings => Plugins => Sealights
- -sealightsUrl : URL to connect to Sealights server (Optional).
- -sealightsAgentToken: Agent Token (Optional).
- -sealightsLabId: Lab ID (Optional).
- -sealightsTestStage: Test Stage (Optional).
- -sealightsBSId: Build Session ID(Optional).
- -sealightsSessionTimeout: Session Timeout (default value is 14400) (Optional).
If an optional value is not set, It will get default value from UI configuration.
katalonc -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath="C:\Users\Katalon Studio\Project\YourProject.prj" -retry=0 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/download" -executionProfile="default" -browserType="Chrome" --config -sealightsUrl="your sealights server" -sealightsAgentToken="your sealights agent token"