By: Quynh Lam
Katalon Notes is a Katalon plug-in that allows you to take notes in-app easily.
You can use it to:
- Write your journey of learning automated testing.
- Write a read me file for your project with hierarchical organization and markdown styling display.
- Create a central note databases for your team so that knowledge are transferred easily.
- Markdown support.
- In-note links to jump between sections.
- Render web pages in-app on link.
- Hiearchical note organization.
- Automatic saving when navigating between notes.
- Switch between different databse folders.
1.0.7 - Stable.
- Fixed crtitical bug relating to insert/update/delete operations that do not work as intended.
- Added ability to switch between databases by choosing folders.
1.0.6 - Stable.
From version 1.0.6 major bugs are fixed including UI freezes when interacting on the note repository, root note cannot be edited, note structure is rendered incorrectly. From now on I will focus on making sure existing features work as intended as well as working on new features. Thank you for your support !
This plug-in is open-sourced here. Documentation is available here. If you have any issues you can submit them here